Relax at the end of the day and enjoy the view
There are several light housekeeping cabins to accommodate groups of various sizes.
|2-4||7 & 10|
|8||2, 3, 4, 6, 9|
- All cabins have hot showers and flush toilets.
- There is an additional central shower and toilet on site.
- There are cabin minimums for each cabin. Groups will be placed into the proper number of beds needed for their group size. Q Lake lodge reserves the right to downgrade or upgrade cabins based on group sizes.
- If a specific cabin is requested, you must fill the beds or pay the cabin minimum for that cabin. Call office for details.
What you need to bring
- Sleeping bag/bedding
- Toilet paper
- Dish soap
- Drinking water
- Bath towels
- There are 2 cabins where guests can have pets. There is a daily charge of $25 per pet, with maximum 2 pets during your stay.
- There is a $200 pet deposit that must be submitted by cash or cheque when booking. The deposit will be returned upon check out, once it has been confirmed the cabin and surrounding area have no pet damage.
- If you bring a pet without Q Lake Lodge being aware prior to your arrival, you will be charged $75 per day for you unannounced pet.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture, rugs, or beds, and must be leashed at all times when outdoors.
- Cats are not permitted.