Monster smallmouth and walleye
Manigotagan is the largest and deepest of our three lakes, covering over 9 1/2 square miles and reaching 70 feet deep.
Manigotagan Lake has two distinct sections: the upper and the lower, both of which have excellent fishing for smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike, and perch.
Manigotagan Lake features
- Large smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike, and perch
- Deepwater whitefish
- Designated shore lunch sites with fire pits
- Designated island camping sites
- Beautiful boreal forest scenery
- Two sets of waterfalls/rapids
- Adjoining chain of lakes
Every qualifying Master Angler fish you catch is honoured with a certificate recording your success. A unique certificate is given to those anglers who catch and release a trophy fish.
Here is a list of all Master Angler fish caught and registered from Manigotagan Lake.